I’m Jessica. I’m a writer, photographer and minimalist lifestyle blogger.
I’m currently based in Yorkshire, UK where I live with my husband Jason, our little dog Dolly and horse Teddy. We’re soon to relocate to a tiny village the Peak District for some escapism and a slower pace of life (and I’m really excited about it!).
This blog is my online journal where I can be creative, share my thoughts and experiences with you and write with an open heart. I wholeheartedly believe that life is better with less and my deepest passion is simplicity.
Recently referred to as “the queen of minimalism”, I know a thing or two about living with less and all the benefits that go with it. I’m the proud owner of a 32 piece capsule wardrobe, own 80% less stuff than I did two years ago and have more time and money than ever before to do the things I love – like travel. Simplifying my life wasn’t easy but it changed everything for the better and I’d never go back.
LET’S GET To know each other
An introvert in real life, I’m the opposite online. Come find me so we can…
- Obsess over beautiful images on Instagram
- Chat minimalism and travel on Twitter
- Procrastinate on Pinterest on topics like minimal living, capsule wardrobes, minimal interior and travel inspiration
- Follow my Facebook page where I share all my posts and articles I think you’d enjoy
- Sign up for my free Minimalist Challenge
If you haven’t had enough of me by this point, you can also listen to me talking about my story and minimalism on the What She Said podcast