I’m Jessica. I’m a writer, photographer and minimal lifestyle coach. I help people simplify their wardrobes, homes and lives so they can slow down and live a life that’s only filled with what matters most to them.
I’m yet to come across anyone who doesn’t want a calmer, simpler life with less stress. If you’re one of those people, you’re in the wrong place. You’re in the right place if you love the idea of a slower paced more minimal lifestyle but the thought of it overwhelms you. Maybe you want to build a capsule wardrobe and perfect your personal style but you don’t know where to start. Perhaps the idea of decluttering those junk rooms at home fills you with dread, but you know how much better you’ll feel afterwards.
Enter me! There’s actually nothing more I want to do than help you simplify and I wholeheartedly believe you can do it. Recently referred to as “the queen of minimalism”, I know a thing or two about it. I’m the proud owner of a 33 piece capsule wardrobe, own 80% less stuff than I did two years ago and have more time and money than ever before to do the things I love – like travel. Simplifying my life wasn’t easy but it changed everything for the better and I’d never go back.
My deepest passions are simplicity, self-improvement and inspiring others. This blog is where I can be creative, share my thoughts and experiences with you and write.
LET’S GET To know each other
An introvert in real life, I’m the opposite online. Come find me so we can…
- Obsess over beautiful images on Instagram
- Chat minimalism and travel on Twitter
- Procrastinate on Pinterest on topics like minimal living, capsule wardrobes, minimal interior and travel inspiration
- Follow my Facebook page where I share all my posts and articles I think you’d enjoy
- Subscribe to my monthly letter for practical minimal lifestyle tips based on lessons I’ve learned along the way