Capsule Wardrobe Masterclass
Do you ever open up your wardrobe and feel a sense of disappointment or confusion? How can I have so many clothes but still have nothing to wear? Where am I going wrong?
A simple year round capsule wardrobe is the answer to all these problems. This Capsule Wardrobe Masterclass is my tried and tested method I used to build my own 32 piece year round wardrobe, which 2 years later I’d never be without again.
Whatever your budget, style, shape or taste this workshop will give you everything you need to create a simple year round wardrobe that’s realistic and suits you. By the end of the day you’ll know exactly what you need to do to moving forwards to create a wardrobe you love and feel confident in. There’s nothing quite like face to face learning to motivate change.
…most importantly we’ll have loads of fun, caffeine and chat along the way.
What you’ll get out of it
- Pick my brain and have all your capsule wardrobe questions answered
- A clear understanding of your personal style
- How to kick those impulse spending habits
- Two months of 1:1 emails with me so I can support you
- A capsule wardrobe workbook to keep and refer back to after the workshop
- A completed personal capsule wardrobe plan so you can start building your own straight away
- Decluttering skills so you can tackle your current wardrobe as soon as you get home
- A rummage through my own capsule wardrobe so you can see how it works in practice
What it isn’t
– Having your ‘colours’ done.. I believe in wearing whatever makes you feel comfortable and confident. If that’s all black, I say go for it.
– As much as I would love to, it’s impossible to send you home with a fully curated capsule wardrobe, but you’ll have the skills you’ll need to build your own and access to me for two months afterwards.
Is this for me?
This workshop is for you if you identify with any of these feelings
- I have wardrobe/s overflowing with clothes but never have anything to wear
- I’m spending too much money on clothes that I’m replacing all the time
- I don’t know what my personal style is but I’d love to figure it out
- I feel nervous about letting go of clothes I’m emotionally attached to
- My wardrobe stresses me out
- I never know what to wear and I want to have it together
- I love styles that just don’t suit me so I end up with nothing that I love
Where and when..
13 February 2018
10am to 2pm
We’re going to enjoy a cosy day together by the fire at the beautifully rustic Music Mill nestled in the Peak District. It’s the perfect setting for us to work through the ins and outs of personal style, decluttering the stuff you feel nervous about letting go of, spending habits, how to buy less but better, accuntability and how to put together a wardrobe that will last – like I have. Delicious breakfast pastries, lunch and copious amounts of tea and coffee are included.
The Music Mill
(or two payments of £49 and £50)
Only 8 places available… because less is more
I can’t wait to meet you!
If you have any questions that I haven’t answered get in touch here and I’ll get back to you.